Empresa : Python
Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, DNV GL enables organisations to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. We provide classification and technical assurance along with software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas and energy industries. We also provide certification services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining leading technical and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, DNV GL empowers our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
Originated in 1864, DNV GL operates globally in more than 100 countries with our 15,000 professionals dedicated to helping our customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL – Energy, with more than 2,300 experts in over 30 countries around the world, is committed to driving the global transition toward a safe, reliable, efficient, and clean energy future. With a heritage of 150 years, we specialize in providing world-class, innovative solutions in the fields of business & technical consultancy, testing, inspections & certification, risk management, and verification.
Brief Team and Position Summary:
Tasks May Include: (Essential roles, responsibilities and activities a candidate may expect)
- Wind turbine operational data processing
- Tool development
- Report writing
- Engineering student in a relevant engineering, atmospheric science or mathematics and expecting to graduate in about 1 – 2 years.
- Interest and knowledge in programming languages is desired (Excel VBA, Python, C#, Access and/or R, SQL)
- Aptitude in the statistical analysis of data
- Proficiency with MS Office Word/Excel/Access
- Ability to use Excel spreadsheets efficiently for analysis and reporting
- Overall computer skills and willingness to learn multiple software tools
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English required
- Good written and verbal communication skills in Spanish desired
- Portuguese native mandatory
- Ability to present technical information clearly and concisely
- Physical abilities necessary to perform regular functions of the job (standing, lifting, climbing, other): n/a
- Preferred Skills (Not Required): One year student exchange program outside Brazil; SQL and databases experience
Desire to work and ability to build effective relationships with colleagues
- Detail-oriented and passionate for quality and efficiency
Ability to meet goals and milestones according to line manager specifications
For this position, local conditions apply.
Requisition ID: 2016-8208
Position Type: Intern/Placement
Location: Porto Alegre
(não somos responsáveis pela vaga, apenas repassamos os anúncios e oportunidades)*