Gerente de Desenvolvimento de novos Negócios e Projetos – Bergamo
Brazil – São Paulo
Descrição da vaga
A Business Development Manager works to improve an organization’s market position and achieve financial growth. This person defines long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions. It is BD Manager responsibility to work with the internal team, marketing staff, and other managers to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue for their organization.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring profitable opportunities.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements (technical and commercial); developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations (Quality, Supply Chain, Legal, Regulatory Affairs, R&D, etc).
- Manage Due Diligences (DD) with relevant team (Regulatory Affairs, Product & Analytical Development, Quality, etc) in order to evaluate potential partners. Create a manageable report for the DD and detail all relevant risks involved and final output.
- To maintain an excellent client relationship with existing and potential client.
- Work with BAI (Business Intelligence Information), Marketing, Finance and PMO to manage technical information section completion for business cases creation and review.
- Be a support for PMO from Kick off meeting to product launch (Local Development or Imported Products), in order to provide necessary information for strategic decisions (i.e. commercial data).
- Monitor agreements and commercial discussions throughout the project development, and evaluate if there is any impact on negotiation.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations;
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
Contacts (Internal And External)
Internal: Business Development, PMO, Product & Analytical Development, Quality (Quality Assurance, Quality Control and Stability), Supply Chain, Procurement, Finance, Regulatory Affairs, Marketing, Medical area, Commercial Contacts (Business Unit), IT and Human Resources.
External: 3-party, Suppliers and Suppliers Representatives.
- Minimum Master of Science Degree in Pharmacy or Process Engineering
- Persuasion and Prospecting skills
- Identification of Customer Needs and Challenge
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- ANVISA requirements understanding
- Good Manufacturing Practices understanding
- Project / Team management
- Leadership – Strong team facilitation ability
- Fluency English (written and verbal)
- Streamline communication to ensure proper execution
- Develop and implement tools to effectively manage under prospection projects
- Build a high performance multifunctional team to assure a successful pipeline
Experience: Required 2 years’ experience in Business development within Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology industry.
Administrative/Managerial Skills /Strong Interpersonal Skills:
Organization, Planning, Problem Solving and Analysis, Control and Follow-up, Good performance in working under pressure, good decision making, negotiation, confidentiality, business vision, creativity and innovation, team work, leadership, provide clear focus, Inspiring, motivating, and enabling people to do their best work, management knowledge.
Attitudes: Openness, Change handling, Persuasive, Drive to Achieve results, sense of urgency, initiative, facilitate goal achievement, provide clear milestones, recognize progress and reward achievement, build and maintain trusting relationships with team members, peers and superiors, Communicate team goals actively & enthusiastically.
Reports To: Business Development Director
If you’re seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you’ll find it at Amgen.
Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.
As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.
Tipo de trabalho
(não somos responsáveis pela vaga, apenas repassamos os anúncios e oportunidades