Sr. Finance Manager
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Descrição da vaga
LCC delivers shareholder value through an independent, objective assurance framework applied across Microsoft subsidiaries. Independent third party auditors verify compliance with license and contract terms on Microsoft’s behalf. Program objectives are primarily around safeguarding Microsoft intellectual property, but also include recovery of revenues and expenses and ensuring improved partner and customer controls.
Reporting to the Americas’ LCC Director, this role will be responsible for executing end user audits on Microsoft accounts in Brazil. This means that you will interact directly with customers who hold contracts with Microsoft, in order to determine if they are correctly licensed per their agreements and actual software deployment.
The position is high profile, demanding, and will have frequent contact with a wide range of stakeholders in the Brazil Compliance, Software Asset Management (SAM) and sales organizations. It will also require regular engagement with role peers across the Americas team.
The ideal candidate is bilingual (English, Portuguese), has strong existing relationships with SAM&C and field teams in Brazil, has excellent licensing knowledge, and is available to work in São Paulo (Brazil) office.
This role requires an individual who can effectively manage a large vendor/audit firm to deliver consistent, timely and accurate audit findings and reports. The ideal candidate will also be skilled in operations or program management and will constantly drive improvements in the audit process.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to –
1. Drive evangelization of the LCC audit function in Brazil, build and manage a sustainable pipeline of end-customer audits, working in collaboration with Account Managers and SAM&C Leads.
2. Project Manage the audits from planning to settlement phase. Through the audit process, you will ensure strong controls and best practices are being deployed in support of Microsoft business, identifying and eliminating revenue leakage, and driving compliance with Microsoft’s Contractual Terms and Conditions.
3. Manage in country vendor resources to ensure flawless execution on audits and strong engagements with in country stakeholders
4. Negotiate settlements with End Users upon completion of license reviews and engage directly during the settlement phase to ensure all appropriate findings and recommendations are clearly understood by the customer;
5. Following audit engagements and the payment of the settlement, ensure that follow up with the customer occurs to measure satisfaction and CPE, as well as progress towards ‘SAM’ adoption in order to measure uptake and obstacles
6. Report to stakeholders on progress, key metrics and open issues on a recurring basis
7. Work with SAM&C teams and global LCC teams to learn & innovate from Compliance reviews.
8. Work closely with Microsoft Legal Teams (CELA) in relation to specific audit findings, as well as manage relationships with the audit partners.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate would be someone with the following skills/ experiences:
Proven Licensing Audit knowledge
Excellent knowledge of Microsoft licensing programs
Strong, existing relationships in Brazil subsidiary and SAM&C team
Strong Impact and Influencing skills, based in thorough knowledge and confidence in licensing
Experienced in establishing trusted advisor/strategic consultant relationships with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders
Disciplined working with people, both within and outside the organization; able to explain complex licensing solutions; skilled at simplifying the complex
Skilled negotiator and problem solver, unafraid of conflict
Strong program management skills with good execution ability and proven Brazil vendor management experience
Results driven and Customer focused
Multi lingual – ideally Portuguese and English (Spanish is desirable)
A Bachelors and Master’s degree in one of the following fields of study: Business, Finance, Communications, Information Technology
Impact & Influence
Cross Group Collaboration
Setting Goals and Expectations
Optimizing Resources and Budgets
Strategy, planning, and analysis
Building Customer and Partner Relationships
(não somos responsáveis pela vaga, apenas repassamos os anúncios e oportunidades