P&R Finance Manager
Descrição da vaga
You will also manage, control, analyze and provide visibility of Mexico BU Overheads, as well as all Balance Sheets and Cash Flows. Actively suggest ways to improve those. Coordinate and supervise Mexico Finance COE to enable the commercial finance organizations. Anticipate business & organization requirements to build a solid business plan calendar incorporating dependencies and interactions, which requires a deep undemanding of the company operations.
Determinate potential business risks and contingencies based on complex analytics. Set up the correct communication and support to align the organization, both up stream with area and Corporate, as with the total Mexico Organization, towards a challenge but achievable target for the P&L as for Cash Flow and:
1. Lead the long term financial planning for Mexico and provides Financial visibility for the next 3 years.
2. Provide effective financial leadership and decision support to Mexico Finance Dir & Mexico leadership team to enable maximization of Kellogg profit and shareholder value.
3. Lead the budget planning and the monthly outlook process. Ensure visibility of Risks and opportunities across the region.
4. Effectively manage and control Mexico overheads expenditure to ensure overall rate of growth is kept at or below rate of NSV growth.
5. Analyze and control the Balance Sheets and Cash Flows.
6. Lead Local COE and ensure proper level service to enable commercial BP’s spend more time with our customers and consumers.
7. To liaise with and manage all financial submissions to Regional office, and Management of the Financial communication between Mexico BU, regional office, LALT and Global Finance when needed.
8. Via the Indirect Procurement Finance Business Partner, influence all financial aspects of country Procurement.
9. Recruit and develop a high performing team ensuring strong management succession.
10. Ensure integrity of the financial statements and the accuracy of information; strict adherence to generally accepted accounting principles and Kellogg accounting policies.
11. Ensure a qualified and talented team is supporting the planning team and they all have a proper development plans in place.
B.S. IN accounting/ Finance/ Economy/ Engineering
MBA / CPA or POSTGRADUATE DEGREE desired
Experience in Finance management / Business admin REQUIRED
Strong leadership, analytic and communication skills
Knowledge of SAP, Excel and financial modeling
Tipo de trabalho
(não somos responsáveis pela vaga, apenas repassamos os anúncios e oportunidades