Software Development Manager, Global Vendor Management
Job ID: 391856 | Amzn Servicos de Varejo do Bra
Ever wondered how Amazon offers the earth’s biggest selection and still manages to offer lower prices every day to our customers? The Global Vendor Management team leverages the scale of Amazon’s global size to grow and provide selection parity across all retail websites while providing a better customer and vendor experience. Given our rapid growth and this huge opportunity, we are applying cutting edge technology to complex business problems.
Are you an experienced leader of development teams, deeply knowledgeable about development methodologies, best practices, and delivering high-quality software? Are you a self-starter, able to set up a team from scratch, establishing best-practices and a professional and fun culture from the very start? Can you manage a fast-growing team, both staffing its initial members, and planning the organizational structure as it grows? Are you an entrepreneur, comfortable working with the rest of the leadership team on projects that are highly visible and are tied closely to Amazon’s profitability and growth? Are you seeking an environment where you can drive innovation? If so, GVM is seeking a Software Development Manager to lead a team of smart, dedicated engineers delivering large-scale, global systems that span multiple organizations within Amazon, reinventing the way we interact with our vendors.
This role provides an exceptional opportunity for a stellar engineer and leader looking to be part of a small, targeted V1 team charged with enhancing the global vendor experience by leveraging the power of Amazon’s platform so we can sell anything, anywhere.
If you are a rock star who wants to grow in their business acumen, this opportunity is for you. If you are a hacker who wants to build things that impact millions, this opportunity is for you. If you feel you can do so much more but feel stuck at where you are currently, this opportunity is for you.
Join us today and make history!
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Math or related field
· 7+ years industry experience
· Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, C#, or Java
· Experience building extensible backend system platforms
· Experience building world-class UI and self-service tools
Experience mentoring and training the engineering community on complex technical issues
· Experience building and managing teams
· Track record of delivery, show us something you built!!
· Passion for building new products in a fast paced, team-oriented environment
· Strong leadership, project planning and execution skills
· Ability to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels
· Solid coding practices including good design documentation, unit testing, peer code reviews, and a preference for agile methods
Share this job
BR, SP, Sao Paulo
BR, SP, Sao Paulo
(não somos responsáveis pela vaga, apenas repassamos os anúncios e oportunidades