Director of Sales Performance, France
Descrição da vaga
SAS is a global business and take great pride in our customer and employee experience. We continue to invest in this area and want to recruit an outstanding sales leader who can work across EMEA with our executive sales teams.
The purpose of the role is to provide advocacy and coaching for Senior/Executive Sales Management to enable the continuous improvement and effectiveness of the Sales Teams, with the objective of increasing customer value, delivering revenue growth for SAS and improving employee satisfaction.
Competências e experiência desejadas
- Experienced Sales Director level experience within the technology sector.
- Demonstrated experience in successfully achieving sales targets and business objectives.
- Experienced coach who is used to using coaching models to impact performance.
- Demonstrated experience in restructuring and driving change programs in a sales led organisation.Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, or quantitative field.
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to travel as business dictates; estimated 60%-70% of time
- The Director of Sales performance should demonstrate the following competencies,
- Adaptability: Demonstrate a willingness to be flexible, versatile and/or tolerant in a changing work environment while maintaining effectiveness and efficiency.
- Behave Ethically: Understand ethical behaviour and business practices, and ensure that own behaviour and the behaviour of others is consistent with these standards and aligns with the values of the organization.
- Build Relationships: Establish and maintain positive working relationships with others, both internally and externally, to achieve the goals of the organization.
- Communicate Effectively: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
- Creativity/Innovation: Develop new and unique ways to improve operations of the organization and to create new processes and approaches.
- Focus on Client Needs: Anticipate, understand, and respond to the needs of Business Units / Regions to meet or exceed their expectations within the organizational parameters.
- Foster Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Lead: Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
- Make Decisions: Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization.
- Organize: Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details, data, information and activities
- Plan: Determine strategies to move the organization forward, set goals, create and implement actions plans, and evaluate the process and results.
- Solve Problems: Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem
- Think Strategically: Assesses options and actions based on trends and conditions in the environment, and the vision and values of the organization.
Entre em contato com o anunciante da vaga
Talent Acquisition Specialist at SAS
Loudwater, Buckinghamshire, Reino Unido
Tipo de trabalho
(não somos responsáveis pela vaga, apenas repassamos os anúncios e oportunidades