Program Manager, Creative Shop
New York -NY -US
Descrição da vaga
Facebook was built to help people connect and share, and over the last decade our tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over a billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at Facebook offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Come be part of a team at Facebook tasked with inventing and building world-class, socially designed marketing ideas for the world’s largest brand marketers. Facebook is looking for an experienced and entrepreneurial Program Manager to join the Creative Shop team. The Program Manager will be responsible for process and execution around delivery within the Creative Shop team and will work with various stakeholders including Sales Ops, Engineering, GMS, and more. This role is full time and is based in New York.
- Partnership and execution on key Creative Shop business strategies: Business Planning, Internal Management Reviews, Development of Business Cases, OpEx, resource management & new tracking systems
- Partner and execute key internal global programs on Creative Shop in 2016, including new scaled initiatives tied to our Vision for People: Pop Up Shop, Onboarding & Diversity initiatives
- Drive development and execution of key internal global narratives for Creative Shop (All Hands, GMS Presentations, Global Offsites). Work with Creative Shop & XFN teams to execute & produce
- Build, maintain, and ship day-to-day business needs that scale throughout each region of the Creative Shop
- Actively manage multiple projects across multiple channels, while remaining flexible to unexpectedly adapt to the evolving project needs
- Track activities on projects and establish a clear path, and owners, of next steps
- Facilitate relationships between teams, move process forward, find resources, create schedules, raise concerns to appropriate owners early, and resolve open issues that prevent progress
- Predict roadblocks and obstacles and establish meetings or integration points between teams
- Prioritize competing needs with good reasoning and creative solutions
- Coordinate resources across multiple project initiatives and teams
- Manage large cross-functional teams with multiple stakeholders internally and externally
- Identify and optimize internal processes for the best results
- Manage high profile projects
- 6+ years of project management experience
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Ability to perform well in highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organized manner
- Solid experience in fostering seamless cross-functional working relationships in medium to large organizations
- Experience in Microsoft Office tools and related project/program management applications
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Keynote and other design packages a plus
- Experience at an agency or studio preferred
- Experience with online advertising preferred
- Experience managing budgets and vendors
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Facebook is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or you may call us at 1+650-308-7837.
Tipo de trabalho
Be bold. Make an impact.
(não somos responsáveis pela vaga, apenas repassamos os anúncios e oportunidades