Associate General Counsel
Mountain View -California -US
- Anunciada há 1 dia
- 2609 visualizações
Descrição da vaga
WhatsApp Inc., a subsidiary of Facebook, is seeking a talented Associate General Counsel to join the WhatsApp Legal Department. This position is a generalist role supporting our business initiatives globally and could include a wide range of projects and matters such as those related to product marketing, carriers, OEMs, and publishers, product development for commercial messaging, and commercial transactions. You must have flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and organizational needs. In addition, you must have the ability to operate independently in a fast-paced, small but growing environment and work proactively with various teams across the WhatsApp and Facebook organizations, including the business, product management, engineering, finance, and customer support teams. This is a full-time position based in WhatsApp’s offices in Mountain View, California and will require some travel to and work at Facebook’s offices in Menlo Park, California. The position will report to WhatsApp’s General Counsel.
- Advise, structure, and execute on global business and partnership initiatives including those related to product marketing and mobile carriers, mobile OEMs, and publishers.
- Counsel on product development and regulatory issues related to commercial messaging and marketing.
- Support and negotiate partnership, commercial, infrastructure, and other transactions.
- Build and maintain form agreements.
- Collaborate with the business, product, engineering, finance, and customer support teams.
- Collaborate with legal operations to improve legal processes that scale globally and support commercial growth.
- Support other areas as necessary.
- J.D. degree and membership in at least one state bar (preferably CA).
- 10+ of relevant experience, including prior in-house experience with internet or technology companies and/or at a law firm.
- Experience in at least one or more of the following areas globally: global business counseling for internet or technology companies, mobile carriers and OEMs, product counseling related to global consumer protection, marketing, privacy, and advertising regulations, and/or commercial transactions.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills as well as strong communication skills.
- Outstanding leadership and interpersonal skills with a proven track record of building relationships.
- Strong negotiation skills, along with excellent business judgment and strategic thinking abilities.
- Willingness and wherewithal to take on projects involving unfamiliar subject matters.
- Ability to move seamlessly and effortlessly between projects spanning multiple stakeholders and subject matters.
- Strong organizational and coordination skills along with multi-tasking.
- Demonstrated capabilities to get things done in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience working with and managing outside counsel.
- Good sense of humor.
- Some domestic and international travel may be required.
- Experience working in Facebook’s organizational structure, tools, processes and procedures preferred
Tipo de trabalho
***Por gentileza informar para o contato da vaga que teve acesso através do blog:https://esildaalciprete.wordpress.com*
(não somos responsáveis pela vaga, apenas repassamos os anúncios e oportunidades