Vice-President Finance and CFO Brazil
Descrição da vaga
CFO For a Latin America with a total of Responsibility For All Finance area in all the Latin American countries.
Ensure compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP);
– Prepare financial reports in a timely and accurate mannered;
– Prepare balance sheets, cash flow reports, budgets, variance analysis, monthly and quarterly forecasts and projections;
– Supervise monthly balancing of books and monthly account reviews;
– Continually identify and review all areas directly or Indirectly Affecting cash movement looking for improvement and efficiencies;
– Manages relationships with auditors and consultants outside;
– Manage two other full-time accounting employees
Highly structured, professional agile in Making Decisions with ease of adaptation to various market scenarios.
• Wide view of internal and external processes of the company.
• pragmatic style, with a history of achievements and overcoming results.
• Strong ability to win the commitment of his team, with proven ability to guide people and Develop
Administration in Business Management focused on results, managing Controlling, Accounting, Financial, Fiscal, Administrative, Legal, IT, HR and DP.
Competências e experiência desejadas
Desired Skills and Experience
– experience (at least 10 years required);
– Proven display of a high level of trust, professional integrity & discretion;
– Demonstrated ability to plan and prioritize workload as priorities change while meeting deadlines;
– Ideal candidate is positive, solution oriented, optimistic, has impeccable attention to detail and willingness to work with constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
Tipo de trabalho
Conheça a multinational pharmaceutical industry
Indústria química ·
multinational pharmaceutical industry
***Por gentileza informar para o contato da vaga que teve acesso através do blog:https://esildaalciprete.wordpress.com*
(não somos responsáveis pela vaga, apenas repassamos os anúncios e oportunidades